(1) We may save and process any data relating to the Customer, to the extent necessary for the purpose of the execution and implementation of the sales contract and as long as we are required to keep such data in accordance with applicable law.
(2) We shall have the right to submit personal data relating to the Customer to credit agencies, to the extent necessary for a credit check subject, however, to the Customer’s consent in each individual case. We shall neither make available any personal data of the Customer to other third parties without the express consent of the Customer, except to the extent that we are required to disclose any data pursuant to applicable law.
(3) We shall not be permitted to collect, submit to any third party or otherwise process personal data of the Customer for any purpose other than those set forth in this Section below.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
(1) Any contracts entered into between us and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Cypriot state under exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), without prejudice to any mandatory conflict of laws provisions.
(2) If the Customer is a corporation, limited liability company, commercial partnership or otherwise operates a commercial business or if the Customer is a legal entity or special fund organized under public law, the courts in Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all disputes arising out of or in connection with the relevant contract. In those cases the place of jurisdiction is Limmasol, Cyprus. In all other cases, we or the Customer may file suit before any court of competent jurisdiction under applicable law.